Windows SQL Server Support
The customer is located close to Morton Plant
hospital in Clearwater.
Customer is using NextGen Healthcare's Practice
Management and Electronic Medical Records system. The solution
is provided on a Windows 2003 Server with MS-SQL databases. The
server was hacked, and network performance had been dismal.
(1) Removed spam/mass-mailing software
and malware from Windows 2003 server.
(2) Restored Active Directory domain.
(3) Revamped the customer's data backup methods.
(4) Removed spyware from many workstation clients (both Windows XP and
(5) Installed a new Ethernet switch and re-crimped bad Ethernet plugs.
(6) Installed a hardware-based device providing NAT, VPN, anti-virus,
and malware protection services.
(7) Upgraded 2003 server and MS-SQL server.
(1) Internet via Verizon DSL.
(2) We also provided support for their General Ledger software.
(3) The customer is delighted with our hard work, diligence, and